From the Principal
Dear Spring Parks Primary School Community,
It is with immense pleasure that I extend my warm welcome to our students, parents, and staff at Spring Parks Primary School. I am excited to introduce you to our school and the unique educational experiences we offer.
At Spring Parks Primary School, our core values of Respect, Engagement, Achievement, Community, and Hope continue to guide our mission. In addition to these values, we take great pride in our diverse range of specialist programs, which further enrich the educational journey of your children:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics): Our STEM program is designed to foster creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills. It encourages students to explore the wonders of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics through hands-on, innovative projects.
- Physical Education: Physical fitness is a vital component of a well-rounded education. Our Physical Education program focuses on promoting an active and healthy lifestyle, instilling discipline, teamwork, and sportsmanship in our students.
- Spanish: Learning a second language opens up new horizons and enriches cognitive development. Our Spanish program introduces students to the beauty and diversity of the Spanish language and culture, preparing them for a globalized world.
- Art: Creativity is nurtured through our Art program, where students can express themselves and explore various forms of artistic expression. Art education enhances critical thinking and imagination, allowing students to develop a deep appreciation for the arts.
In addition to our specialist programs, we are proud to maintain low class sizes, allowing for personalised attention and an enhanced learning experience for each student. This tailored approach empowers our teachers to focus on individual needs, ensuring that every child receives a top-tier education.
The dedication to academic excellence at Spring Parks Primary School is evident through the remarkable achievements of our students. We consistently achieve outstanding results in various academic assessments, a testament to the hard work and commitment of our students, as well as the unwavering support from our teachers and engaged parents.
I want to emphasize that my door is always open to you. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas to share, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable in shaping our school’s future and success.
Moreover, I am more than happy to personally guide parents and their children on a tour of our school, so you can experience our welcoming environment, dedicated teachers, and state-of-the-art facilities firsthand. Feel free to contact our school office to schedule a tour at your convenience.
The positive attitudes of our students towards Spring Parks Primary School, as reflected in the attitudes to school survey, reaffirm the nurturing and inclusive environment we strive to create.
Once again, welcome to Spring Parks Primary School.
Principal Spring Parks Primary School
Our School Values are:
Respect – we develop knowledge and promote actions that demonstrate our understanding and recognition of each person and our environment at school and in the broader community.
Engagement – we participate with enthusiasm and a sense of commitment in all opportunities for learning, in every facet of school life.
Achievement – students and staff are constant learners, continually seeking new knowledge and skills, celebrating and sharing our learning achievements with parents and the community.
Community – we embrace the diversity of the local area and welcome each family to the Spring Parks PS community, knowing that we each have something to learn from and contribute to each other.
Hope – we are a positive community of families, staff and students working in partnership to create a future that sees every individual valued in and contributing to their world.
- Bullying Prevention
- Camps and Excursions
- Child Safety Policy
- Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations
- CSS Code of Conduct
- CSS Risk Management Template
- Curriculum Framework
- Digital Technologies
- Duty of Care
- Emergency Management Plan (Valley)
- Emergency Management Plan (West)
- First Aid
- Health Care Needs
- Mobile Phones
- Statement of Values and School Philosophy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement
- Teaching and Learning
- Yard Duty and Supervision
- Parent Payment Policy Years F, 1&2
- Parent Payment Policy Years 3&4
- Parent Payment Policy Years 5&6