For translated letters please click here:
We hope that you are keeping well and by now you may be aware that there are new arrangements for schools in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire as follows:
- There will be five pupil-free days from Monday 13 to Friday 17 July for all students except for the following:
- Students enrolled in Years 11 and 12
- Students in Year 10 enrolled in a VCE study, for VCE lessons
- Students enrolled in specialist schools
These students will all attend on-site from Monday 13 July.
- Teachers and staff not involved in on-site teaching from Monday 13 to Friday 17 July will attend on site to:
- prepare for a possible move to remote and flexible learning from Monday 20 July;
- provide a program of care and supervision for those students whose parents/carers cannot work from home and for vulnerable students.
With this information all staff will be onsite next week planning and if you are a working family and have no alternative for the supervision of your child, they may attend school. You will need to fill out important information at the office prior to your child being dropped off. The Department of Education have made it very clear that this is supervision only and no remote learning will be in place for next week as they are allocated as Curriculum Days for planning. Please remember that sending your child to school next week should be a last resort for working families who have no alternatives.
We thank you for your continued support and we will communicate early next week with updated information regarding school return for Term 3.